

Isn't it wonderful to belong to the body of Christ? There is so much joy in shared lives; shared joys; shared sorrows; shared ministries...in Christ!
I am so thankful for my sisters in Christ! The wives of our session who have supported; loved; prayed; cared; forgiven & rebuked me. They are gifts from God. Though we are all very different, we are one in Christ and it is by the grace of God that He brought us all together for His purposes.
It has been 13 years since most of us came out of CPC to plant Cornerstone at Concord. It has been a wonderful ride, by the grace of God...even though we had our many ups and downs. I thank God so much for each one of you!! Each one of you has touched and graced my life.
It is through your lives and your ministries that I have learnt
and grown.You have all examplified faithfulness and discipleship in your lives and affected my life; as well as the lives of many who have come into; or passed through Cornerstone.
I love you all so very much and will miss everyone of you (except Gar) who will also be at North.
I know that God will continue to do a mighty work in your lives till the day of Christ's glorious return! May we perservere for the sake of the gospel and for God's glory; and look forward to the day when we will see Jesus face to face!!! I yearn so much for that day!
Thank you Wendy, Felicity, Angie, Naomi, Gar and Jenny for your fellowship and love!!
You are reflections of Jesus to me! The thought of leaving you brings tears to my eyes!
"Just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. We have different gifts, according to the grace given us." (Romans 12:4-6a)
No comments:
Post a Comment