

1. How do you feel about leaving your home congregation to join the congregation @ North?
I am very much excited about moving to the plant and being involved in the first steps of a new congregation.
2. What would you like to say to your brothers and sisters at Cornerstone as you prepare to leave?
I guess the first thing that comes to mind, is in reality; we're not exactly moving out of state or into some inaccessible locale, we're merely moving 15 minutes away. Hopefully that should not change our fellowship in Christ at all.
3. What kinds of challenges do you think you will face, leaving the familiar and comfortable "family" you've known for years?
One particular challenge would be moving from a large congregation to a relatively small one. I won't be able to see as many of the church family in one place. It would take time to adjust. But truthfully, there are people who have been part of my church family who are moving with me, so the transition should be easy.
4. What are you looking foward to?
I am looking forward to when the church @North officially kicks off.
5. How can Cornerstone pray for you?
I am tempted to put forth an individual prayer point list for me, but on behalf of the "movers", I ask that the congregation of cornerstone will pray for us all, that we will strive to serve God, and that our actions and deeds will be a fragrant offering to Him.
|
|